These instructions will guide you on how to create an order on your iPad.
1. Tap on the ‘Products’ icon at the bottom of the Home screen.
2. Choose a product category
3. Tap on the ‘+’ button next to the products you want to add to your cart.
4. When done, tap on the Cart icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Tap on the ‘Create Order’ button at the bottom of the cart screen.
6. Add a new customer by tapping the ‘+’ button.
7. Fill in a company name and optional contact person details. Then tap ‘Save’.
8. Add a signature by tapping in the signature field, signing with your finger or stylus and tapping ‘Save’.
9. When you are satisfied with your order’s details, tap on ‘Save and Send’. You will shortly receive an email containing the order PDF. If you are offline, the app will wait till you are online again to sync and to send out the order.
This article applies to the legacy Onsight app. We recommend that you install and use the new Onsight app that is also available in the app store. Log into the app store and search for “Onsight B2B Sales”.