These instructions will guide you on how to install the Onsight app on your Android device and how to browse the product catalogue.
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android tablet or phone.
2. Using the Play Store’s search function, search for either ‘Onsight’ or ‘Onsight sales’ to find the Onsight app.
3. Download and install the Onsight app.
4. Once done, exit the Play Store and tap on the Onsight icon to open it.
5. Log in to your account with your email address and password.
6. To view your catalogue, tap on the ‘Products’ icon at the top of the Home screen.
7. Tap on the icons to browse the catalogue.
This article applies to the legacy Onsight app. We recommend that you install and use the new Onsight app that is also available in the app store. Log into the app store and search for “Onsight B2B Sales App”.