To modify an order in the iPad app:
- Log in to the Onsight app from your Home dashboard
- Tap the Orders icon found at the button of your Home screen
- Tap on the completed order you would like to modify
- Tap the ‘Modify’ button at the top right of the screen
- Make the relevant changes to the fields as needed
- You can update the quantities of existing order line items and you can add new items to the order
- Tap the ‘Save & Send’ button at the top right of the screen
- Your original order will be cancelled and the newly modified order should display
Please note that any changes to the order quantity for existing order line items will still have the ruling price as at the time of the order creation. The current price will be ignored.
This article applies to the legacy Onsight app. We recommend that you install and use the new Onsight app that is also available in the app store. Log into the app store and search for “Onsight B2B Sales”.