- Log in to the Onsight app from an iPad.
- Tap on ‘Customers’ in the bottom navigation bar.
- To add a customer, tap on the ‘+’ icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Fill in all of the customer’s details in the fields provided. When done, tap ‘Save’ in the the top right-hand corner.
- To edit an existing customer, tap on a customer’s profile. Make your changes in the fields provided. When done, tap ‘Save’ in the top right-hand corner of the page.
You cannot delete a customer on the iPad app, only in the admin console. Here’s how you manage customers in the admin console. Please note that when you delete a customer, you also delete all associated orders and customer logins along with it.
Here are the fields that you have access to when creating a new customer in the iPad app:
- Allocated To
- GPS Location
- Primary Contact (Name, Email & Phone)
- Billing Address (Address Line 1 & 2, City, State. Country, Zip/Postal Code, Email
- Shipping Address (Address Line 1 & 2, City, State, Country, Zip/Postal Code)