- Log in to the Onsight app from an iPad.
- Tap on ‘Customers’ in the bottom navigation bar.
- To add a customer, tap on the ‘+’ icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Fill in all of the customer’s details in the fields provided. When done, tap ‘Save’ in the the top right-hand corner.
- To edit an existing customer, tap on a customer’s profile. Make your changes in the fields provided. When done, tap ‘Save’ in the top right-hand corner of the page.
You cannot delete a customer on the iPad app, only in the admin console. Here’s how you manage customers in the admin console. Please note that when you delete a customer, you also delete all associated orders and customer logins along with it.
Here are the fields that you have access to when creating a new customer in the iPad app:
- Allocated To
- GPS Location
- Primary Contact (Name, Email & Phone)
- Billing Address (Address Line 1 & 2, City, State. Country, Zip/Postal Code, Email
- Shipping Address (Address Line 1 & 2, City, State, Country, Zip/Postal Code)
- How do I manage customers in the admin console?
- How do I manage customers in the Windows app?
- How do I manage customers on Android?
This article applies to the legacy Onsight app. We recommend that you install and use the new Onsight app that is also available in the app store. Log into the app store and search for “Onsight Sales App 3.0”.