Here are instructions on how to manage customers using the legacy Onsight app on an Android device.
- Log in to the Onsight app from your Android device.
- If you’re using an Android tablet, tap on the ‘Customers’ icon the top right-hand corner of the screen. If you’re using an Android phone, tap on the three dots icon in the top right-hand corner to open the dropdown men and tap on ‘Customers’.
- To add a new customer on Android, tap on the ‘Create Customer’ button at the top of the screen. Fill in the customer’s information in the blank fields provided. When done, tap on ‘Save’ at the bottom of the screen.
- To edit a customer on Android, tap on the profile of the customer you want to edit. Tap on the ‘Edit Customer’ button in the top left-hand corner of the screen. Edit the customer’s information using the fields provided. When done, tap on ‘Save’ at the bottom of the screen.
You cannot delete a customer in the Android app, only in the admin console. Here’s how you manage customers in the admin console. Please note that when you delete a customer, you also delete all associated orders and customer logins along with it.
Here are the fields that you have access to when creating a new customer in the Android app:
- Company Name
- Allocated To
- GPS Location
- Primary Contact (Name, Email & Phone)
- Billing Address (Address Line 1 & 2, City, State. Country, Zip/Postal Code, Email
- Shipping Address (Address Line 1 & 2, City, State, Country, Zip/Postal Code)
- How do I manage customers in the admin console?
- How do I manage customers in the Windows app?
- How do I manage customers on an iPad?
This article applies to the legacy Onsight app. We recommend that you install and use the new Onsight app that is also available in the app store. Log into the app store and search for “Onsight B2B Sales App”.