Onsight allows you to do search for products and do quick order-entry using a Bluetooth barcode scanner.
- Pair your Bluetooth barcode scanner to your mobile device as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Tap on the Products icon. The product catalogue will appear.
- Tap on the search icon. The search box will appear.
- Use your Bluetooth scanner to scan the barcode of the item you want to add to the order.
- The barcode will appear in the search box and the item should appear in the search list.
- Add the item to the Cart by tapping the “+” button next to the product.
- Tap the X to clear the search box.
- Scan the next item and repeat the process.
We recommend barcode scanners that are Bluetooth compatible and that require no app installation and that require no adapter to be installed. Other types of scanners might work but have not been tested and are not officially supported.
The following devices are confirmed to be compatible:
This article applies to the legacy Onsight app. We recommend that you install and use the new Onsight app that is also available in the app store. Log into the app store and search for “Onsight B2B Sales App”.
How do I store barcodes for my products?