You can view a history of all the products previously ordered by a specific customer.
- Log in to the Onsight app on your Android device.
- Tap on ‘Customers’.
- If you’re using an Android phone, tap on the hamburger menu at the top and select ‘Customers from the list. If you’re using an Android tablet, tap on the ‘Customers’ icon at the top / bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the name of the customer whose previously ordered products you want to view.
- Tap on ‘Order History’.
- You should see a list of all products sold or quoted to this customer.
- You can add products to the cart in order to create a new quote or order.
This article applies to the legacy Onsight app. We recommend that you install and use the new Onsight app that is also available in the app store. Log into the app store and search for “Onsight B2B Sales App”.