- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Packs’ menu item.
- Click the ‘Action’ button at the top of the screen
- Select ‘Manage Pack Categories’ from the drop-down list
- To add a new pack category, click on the ‘Add New Pack Category’ button at the top of the screen
- To update an existing pack category, click on the name of pack category you want to change, make your changes and then click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- To delete an existing pack category, tick the box that is to the left of the pack category you would like to delete and then click the ‘Delete’ button at the top of the list.
For each pack category you can specify a range of data fields and configuration options.
Give it a descriptive name that to describe the packs that will be placed within this category.
Parent category :
If the pack category you are creating is a sub-category, choose the main product category here. If this is not a sub-category, leave this field blank.
Should this pack category be displayed or not (i.e. active or inactive)?
Short description :
Provide a brief explanation of the types of packs that will be placed in this category.
Upload an image to represent this category. You can use an image of one of the packs that will eventually be stored in this category. Try to use an image that is instantly recognisable.