- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Click the ‘Action’ button at the top of the screen
- Select ‘Manage Product Categories’ from the drop-down list
- To add a new product category, click on the ‘Add New Product Category’ button at the top of the screen
- To update an existing product category, click on the name of the product category that you want to change, make your changes and then click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- To delete an existing product category, tick the box that is to the left of the product category you would like to delete and then click the ‘Delete’ button at the top of the list.
For each product category you can specify a range of data fields and configuration options.
Give it a descriptive name that to describe the products that will be placed within this category.
Parent category :
If the product category you are creating is a sub-category, choose the main product category here. If this is not a sub-category, leave this field blank.
Should this product category be displayed or not (i.e. active or inactive)?
Short description :
Provide a brief explanation of the types of products that will be placed in this category.
Upload an image to represent this category. You can use an image of one of the products that will eventually be stored in this category. Try to use an image that is instantly recognisable.