Pack icons are small images that you can show next to a pack to allow your sales reps to quickly see some characteristics of the pack. Here are some examples of types of icons that you can load.
- Icons showing different country flags so that you can show where your packs are sourced from
- Icons showing different price grades (eg. Economy, Standard, Expensive)
- Icons showing composition (eg. Metal, Wood, Plastic, etc. )
- Icons showing food preferences (eg. Vegan, Vegetarian, Lactose-free, etc. )
To create new icons to use in the app, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Product Icons’ menu item.
- To add a new product icon, click on the ‘Add Product Icon’ button at the top of the screen
- To update an existing product icon, click on the name of the product icon that you want to change, make your changes and then click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- To delete an existing product icon, tick the box that is to the left of the product icon you would like to delete and then click the ‘Delete’ button at the top of the list.