To change your configuration settings:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/.
- Click on ‘Setup’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Configuration’ menu item.
- Edit or enter all of the relevant configuration information.
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
There are a range of configuration settings that you can change:
Your company’s registered name.
This is the brand image that appears next to your company’s name.
1. Choose whether prices should be shown including taxes or not.
2. If you are using per-customer pricing you can also choose if you want all prices to be shown for a product.
3. Choose if you would like to hide all prices inside the app.
4. Choose if you would like to show discounted prices inside the app.
Default time zone:
This ensures that your reports display the correct times for orders and quotes.
If you have not chosen a default currency then the default country setting will determine what currency is used when displaying your prices inside the app and on your orders and quotes.
This determines what currency is used when displaying your prices inside the app and on your orders and quotes.
This number is automatically created for you by Onsight and cannot be altered.
Add the types of taxes that you want to apply to your products. You can select the tax type, tax rate and whether it is actively being applied to pricing.
We’ve also tried to maintain a database of default taxes for various countries. If your country is in the list you can load all the tax types we have configured thus far.
Fields you can set include the email address to which orders and quotes are automatically sent, the “from” address, a custom subject line and content, and the number of orders that are downloaded to the device.
Add your company’s address.