Onsight can connect to MYOB AccountRight to get product and price information and to send new orders and quotes directly into MYOB.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place a request for us to activate the MYOB connector for your Onsight account. Before using our MYOB connector, you will need to create a new user in MYOB for Onsight to allow our connector access to your company file. We will advise you of the email address to use for the new account that you need to create. Follow this process to create the account:
- Open up MYOB AccountRight
- Click “Setup – User Access”
- Click “New User”
- Tick “This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account”
- Fill in a username. Eg. “Onsight”
- Fill in the email address that we provided to you. Eg. email@example.com
- Do NOT tick “Invite user to be an online administrator”
- Under “Company file roles” you can restrict us to a limited set of modules. The following roles are required: Cards, Inventory Management and Sales. Without these roles, the connector cannot function.
- We need to add an extra permission to the Cards role. We need access to the names and email addresses of your sales reps. Note, this does not give us access to any payroll information or any other employee information. Nor can we change anything.
- Click Manage Roles at the top
- Click Cards
- Tick Employee Cards
- Tick Read Only
- Click “Save and Invite User”
Let us know that the account has been created. We will then start the process of configuring the connector for your specific needs.