Onsight can connect to QuickBooks Online to get product and price information and to send new orders directly into QuickBooks. This will allow your product information to flow from QuickBooks to Onsight.
You will need to activate the QuickBooks connector before you create any products or other information in Onsight. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the connector be activated for your account and then follow these steps:
- Once you receive a confirmation email notifying you that the QuickBooks connector has been activated, log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com/.
- Click on ‘Setup’ in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Configuration’ menu item.
- Click on the ‘Integration’ tab.
- Click on ‘Connect to QuickBooks’.
- Authorise the connection to QuickBooks. Your QuickBooks account must be open on the PC that you are working on because you will need to implement authorisation on both ends.
Please note that the initial sync may take several hours to complete. Of course, this depends on the amount of products, customers and pricing information that you have.