Onsight can connect to Xero to get product and price information and to send new orders directly into Xero. This will allow your product information to flow from Xero to Onsight.
You will need to activate the Xero connector before you create any products or other information in Onsight. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the connector be activated for your account and then follow these steps:
- Once you receive a confirmation email notifying you that the Xero connector has been activated, log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Setup’ in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Configuration’ menu item
- Click on the ‘Integration’ tab.
- Click on ‘Connect to Xero’.
- Authorise the connection to Xero. Your Xero account must be open on the PC that you are working on because you will need to implement authorisation on both ends.
Please note that the initial sync may take several hours to complete. Of course, this depends on the amount of products, customers and pricing information that you have.