It is important to note that one must be careful when deleting a category as they may contain sub-categories and/or products. If a category contains either of these, you will not be able to delete the category. You will first have to delete all of the sub-categories and products contained within before you can delete the category.
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com/.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Click on the ‘Action’ button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘Manage Product Categories’ in the dropdown menu.
- Click in the checkbox to the left of the category you want to delete. A checkmark should appear.
- Click on the ‘Delete’ button that appears at the top of the list of categories.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button in the popup menu.