Onsight allows you to generate and download a PDF catalogue containing all your products. However, you might want to download a PDF catalogue for a specific customer if you use different pricing for different customers or customer groups. For example, a discount on a product may be given to one customer but not to others. This is why it is useful to be able to generate a custom PDF catalogue that contains specific settings for prices and discounts that ONLY relate to a specific customer.
Here’s how you do this:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com/.
- You will land on the ‘Browse Product Catalogue’ page. If not, click on ‘Catalogue’ and then ‘Browse Products’ in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Choose Customer’ button at the top of the page.
- In the search bar, type the three first characters of the customer’s name for whom you would like to generate a PDF catalogue for.
- Select the customer’s name from the list that pops up. All pricing, discounts and availability will change to match that of the selected customer’s profile.
- Click on the ‘Download PDF’ button at the top of the page.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button in the popup box to confirm that you want to generate the PDF.
- The next popup box will notify you that your request has been sent. A link to the newly-generated catalogue will be sent to your email address.
- Click the ‘OK’ button in the popup box to close it.
- Open your email inbox and look for an email from email@example.com.
- Click on the link provided at the bottom of the email and it will open the requested PDF catalogue which you can then save to your computer.