To edit a customer’s shipping address:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Customers’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Customers’ menu item.
- Click on the customer that you want to change the shipping address for.
- Click on the ‘Address’ tab.
- Scroll to the ‘Shipping Addresses’ section and edit the shipping address.
- If you click on the ‘Default’ circle, then this shipping address will become the default shipping address for all your orders/quotes.
- If you have more than one shipping address, then you can use the ‘Label’ section to describe the shipping address (for example, Warehouse South, Warehouse North). It is important to label your addresses as the phones only display the label and not the full address when creating an order/quote.
- Click ‘Save’.