- Log in to the Onsight app from your Home dashboard.
- Swipe down from the top edge of the Home screen to reveal the top Navigation Bar.
- Tap on the ‘Orders’ icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Tap on the completed order you would like to modify.
- Swipe down from the top edge of the Order screen to reveal the bottom Command bar.
- Tap the ‘Modify’ button in the Command bar.
- Make the relevant changes to the fields as needed. Please note that you cannot modify the customer name.
- Swipe up to reveal the Command bar again.
- Tap on the ‘Save & Send’ button.
Your original order will be cancelled and the newly modified order should display alongside your other orders.
Making changes to the order quantity for existing order line items or applying a discount will not affect the ruling price as at the time of the order creation. The current price will be ignored.
If there was a change in the normal selling price, final selling price or discount after the order was created, the pricing will remain as it was when the order was first created.