- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Orders’ from the left-hand side menu
- Click on the reference number of the sales order you would like to modify
- Click on the ‘Modify’ button at the top of the screen
- Make the relevant changes to the fields as needed
- You can update the quantities of existing order line items and you can add new items to the order
- Click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the screen
Please note that:
- Any changes to the order quantity for existing order line items will still have the ruling price as at the time of the initial order creation. The current price will be ignored.
- Any changes to the taxation of either the customer or the product in the orders will be updated. For example, if a product was initially non-taxable when the order was created but became taxable when the order was modified, the new taxes will be applied to the modified order.