Onsight allows you stop an entire product category from displaying in your catalogue, by marking it as inactive. This is sometimes better than deleting all those products since all the product information is retained but the products are not shown in the catalogue. To mark a product category as inactive, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com/.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Click on the ‘Action’ button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘Manage Product Categories’ in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the name of the product category that you want to make active.
- Change the status field from ‘Active’ to ‘Inactive’.
- Click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.