Admin users and sales rep users (if given the right permissions) can add and edit customers on their mobile devices.
To add a new customer:
- Log into the Onsight 3.0 app.
- Tap on ‘Customers’ on the top of the screen. Your customer list will display.
- To add a customer:
- Tap on the ‘+’ button.
- Fill in the customer name and tap ‘Next’.
- Fill in the details for the primary contact person.
- Fill in the customer’s billing address.
- Fill in the customer’s shipping address.
- Choose the address that must be used when you reps check into the customer’s location.
- Choose which customer groups this customer should be added to.
- Choose which sales reps shown own this customer.
- Add some additional notes.
- Tap ‘Done’.
- The new customer will sync to the cloud immediately if you are online or, if offline, as soon as you are online again and you manually trigger a sync.
To edit the details for an existing customer:
- Tap on the customer that you want to edit.
- Tap ‘Edit’ in the top right.
- You can now follow the same steps as when the customer was created. Either swipe left or tap ‘Next’ to move to the next screen.
- Tap ‘Done’ when you completed updating the customer’s details.
- The updated customer info will sync with the cloud immediately if you are online or, if offline, as soon as you are online again and you manually trigger a sync.
This article applies to the Onsight 3.0 app that is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phone and Android tablet devices.