- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Setup’ from the left-hand side menu
- Click on the ‘Configuration’ menu item
- Click the ‘Tax Types’ tab
- This screen allows you to specify the tax types and tax rates that apply to your country / region. Once these tax types are created you can apply them to specific products or customers as needed.
- To edit an existing tax type click the edit icon (pencil icon) in the Action column
- To delete an existing tax type click the delete icon (thrash can icon) in the Action column
How do I show prices including or excluding taxes?
How do I load my country’s default tax types?