If you need to update and modify an existing sales quote:
- Log into the Onsight B2B Sales app.
- Tap on ‘Orders’ on the top of the screen. All your orders, quotes and drafts will display. If you are in customer mode, only the applicable orders and quotes for the chosen customer will be displayed.
- Tap on the quote that you want to modify.
- The order document will open. Tap on the ‘Modify’ button in the top right.
- Modify the quote by adding products to the cart or removing products from the cart. You can also add fees, change the delivery address, the delivery date and add a signature.
- When you are done, tap on ‘Save and Send’ in the top right.
- A new modified quote will be created.
Please note that the original quote will be cancelled and only the modified order will be displayed. If the original order number was QT000000333, then the modified quote number will be QT000000333.1.
You will receive an email confirming that the quote has been modified.
Please note that:
- Any changes to the order quantity for existing order line items will still have the ruling price as at the time of the initial quote creation. The current price will be ignored.
- Any changes to the taxation of either the customer or the product in the orders will be updated. For example, if a product was initially non-taxable when the quote was created but became taxable when the quote was modified, the new taxes will be applied to the modified quote.
This article applies to the Onsight B2B Sales app that is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phone and Android tablet devices.