You might have a customer that repeats the same or similar orders from time to time. Or, you might have an order with products that you would like to order again for another customer.
The Reorder Feature will save you a lot of time as you do not have to search for the products again and place them in the cart. You can simply reorder an existing order or quote.
Follow these steps:
- Log into the Onsight B2B Sales app.
- Tap on the ‘Orders’ module
- Tap on the order or quote that you want to reorder
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right-hand side
- Tap on ‘Reorder’
- You can add, remove products and you can also add the content of another order or quote to your cart
- Tap on ‘Create Quote’ or Create Order’
- Product prices and product availability will be updated
- Discounts will not automatically be re-applied
- When you tap on ‘Reorder’ and you already have a draft with products for this customer then the products of the order will be added to your existing draft. For example, if you have a draft with 5 products in the draft/cart and then you reorder an order with 2 products, the updated draft/cart will have 7 products.