Sales quotes can be converted into sales orders by approving them.
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Orders’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Orders’.
- If you have recently created your quote, you will see the quote in the list of documents.
- If you cannot see your quote, click on ‘Type’ in the top left and select ‘Quotes’ and make sure the ‘Status’ is set to ‘Open’. Then click ‘Search’. You should see the quote in the list of documents.
- Open the quote by clicking on the quote number, for example QT000000100.
- In the top right you will see four action buttons.
- Click on ‘Approve’.
- You can still make final changes.
- When you are ready, click on ‘Save and send’.
- A new sales order will be created.
Note: A sales quote can only be approved once. An approved quote can no longer be modified.