Sales quotes can be converted into sales orders by approving them.
- Log into the Onsight 3.0 app
- Tap on the ‘Orders’ module on the top right
- Find the quote that you want to approve
- You can use the search funnel to sort by quotes only
- If you have your customer selected, only his/her quotes will display
- Tap on the quote document
- On your iPad or Android tablet you will see the ‘Approve’ button in the top right
- On your iPhone or Android phone, tap on the 3 dots in the top right to see the ‘Approve’ button
- Tap on ‘Approve’
- Your sales quote will open in the cart view. You can either make some final changes or simply tap on ‘Save and send’ to approve your quote
- A new sales order will be created
Note: A sales quote can only be approved once. An approved quote can no longer be modified.
This article applies to the Onsight 3.0 app that is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phone and Android tablet devices.