The admin console is meant to be used to manage your product catalogue and your other app data. It is not intended as a tool to create orders or quotes. Creating order and quotes can be done in the Onsight app on your mobile device. However, if you are unable to use the app and you need to urgently create an order or quote, you can use the admin console to do so. Follow the process described below.
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Orders’ from the left-hand side menu
- Click on the ‘Create Order’ or ‘Create Quote’ button at the top of the screen
- Select a customer
- Onsight automatically generates an order number for you to use. You can also add your own unique reference number in the ‘Order Reference’ field.
- Add items to your order / quote one by one.
- You have the option of adding any additional information about the order to the section called ‘Notes’.
- Check that all of the order information has been entered correctly and then click ‘Save’ to save the order / quote.