Product specs are physical or functional characteristics that define a product. Product specs are currently not shown inside the Onsight app. These fields can currently only be displayed in the PDF catalogues that we can generate for you.
Follow these instructions to add or update product specs:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- To add a new product, click on the “Add New Product” button at the top of the screen.
- To update an existing product, click on the name of the product.
- Click on the ‘Specs’ tab.
- To add a new product spec fill in values into the Group, Name and Value fields.
- Group: Use this field to group related specs together, eg. , you can create a group called Dimensions and have separate values for Height, Width and Length.
- Name: This is the name of the specification field, eg. : Height.
- Value: Fill in the value here, eg. : 15cm.
- Click ‘Add’ to keep adding more specs.
- When you are done making your changes click the ‘Save’ button.
- Now go to another product and instead of adding in the specs, you can choose them from the dropdowns under ‘Existing product specs’ and just fill in the values.