A customer can have more than one shipping address on record in Onsight.
To add a new shipping address:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Customers’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Customers’ menu item.
- Click on the customer that you want to add a new shipping address for.
- Click on the ‘Address’ tab.
- Scroll to the ‘Shipping Addresses’ section and scroll down to the last shipping address.
- Click on ‘Add another shipping address’.
- If you click on the ‘Default’ circle, then this shipping address will become the default shipping address for all your orders/quotes.
- If you have more than one shipping address, then you can use the ‘Label’ section to describe the shipping address (for example, Warehouse South, Warehouse North). It is important to label your addresses as the phones only display the label and not the full address when creating an order/quote.
- Click ‘Save’.
If you want to add multiple shipping addresses for many customers, then you can use the customer bulk upload tool to easily get all your data uploaded.
How do I bulk upload my customer data?
How do I delete a shipping address?