If you have products that are sold in a box of 6 items, for example; then you can configure this product to be added to the order or quote in increments of 6 items. This means that the possible order quantity can only be a multiple of 6 items (6,12,18 etc).
You can easily configure your products by following these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Search for the product for which you want to add incremental order/quote quantities.
- Click on ‘Sales Configuration’ in the top menu bar.
- Add your increment to the field ‘Product increment when adding products to the cart’.
- Click ‘Save’.
Alternatively, you can use the product bulk upload service to upload product increments for all your products. See here for more information: How to use the product bulk upload service.
Once you have allocated an incremental order/quote quantity, a user won’t be able to change the order/quote quantity to a number that is not a multiple of your allocated product increment.