This article explains how you can enable location services for the Onsight app on your device.
For your iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Tap on ‘Privacy’.
- Tap on ‘Location Services’.
- Enable ‘Location Services’.
- On the same screen, scroll until you find the Onsight app. Set location services for the app to Always.
For Android devices, the exact procedure will vary according to your device. The process is generally as follows:
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Tap on ‘Apps’.
- Find the ‘Onsight’ app and tap on it.
- Tap on ‘Permissions’.
- Tap on ‘Location’.
- Choose ‘Allow only while using the app’.
How do I check in and check out at a customer location?