Onsight allows you stop a product from displaying in your catalogue by marking it as inactive. This is sometimes better than deleting a product since all the product information is retained but the product is not shown in the catalogue. To mark a product as inactive, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com/.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Click on the name of the product you want to make active.
- Uncheck the box next to the ‘Active’ field.
- Click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.