Onsight allows you to search for products and to do quick order-entry using a Bluetooth barcode scanner on your iOS or Android device.
- Pair your Bluetooth barcode scanner to your mobile device as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Tap into the product search field until you see a flashing cursor.
- Scan the barcode of the product that you want to add.
- The search field will automatically populate the barcode of your product and your product will display.
- You can now add the product to your cart.
- Tap on the ‘X’ button to remove the barcode and scan the next product.
- If you want to go back to searching by name, SKU or product code, you need to disable your barcode scanner by long-holding the scanner until you see the keyboard on your device again.
How do I store barcodes for my products?