Storing barcodes for each of your products allows you to use a Bluetooth barcode scanner to quickly find products inside the app. This speeds up order entry.
You can add barcodes to your product catalogue by following these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/ .
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Click on the product for which you want to add a barcode.
- On the product details screen, scroll all the way down until you see the field ‘Barcode’.
- Enter your barcode.
- Click on ‘Save’.
You can also use the product bulk-upload process to add barcodes to all your products at once.