Onsight allows you to search for products and to do a quick order-entry using your device’s camera to scan barcodes and QR codes on your iOS and Android device.
- Log into the app.
- Tap on the products module if you are not already seeing products.
- You will find the barcode scanner icon on the top right.
- Tap on the icon.
- Your camera will open displaying a horizontal red line.
- Point the line over the lines of the barcode or QR code that you want to scan.
- Hold still for 2 seconds.
- The scanner will pick up the barcode or QR code, put it into the product search field and find the corresponding product.
- If you want to scan another product, you can simply tap on the icon again and repeat the process.
- If you want to return to your product list, tap on the x icon to remove the search content.
How do I store barcodes and QR codes for my products?