Onsight allows you to set minimum and maximum quantities for each product on an order or quote. When the sales rep creates the quote or order they will not be able to choose a quantity outside this range. To set these values, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Click on the name of the product you want to set a minimum and maximum order quantity for
- The product details will display
- Click on ‘Sales Configuration’
- Enter values into the fiels: ‘Minimum Quantity Per Order/Quote’ and ‘Maximum Quantity Per Order/Quote’
- Click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page