If you have a product that is marked as inactive in Xero you need to manually make the product inactive in Onsight for it not to display in the app. This does not happen automatically. This is because the Xero API does not allow the product status information to be pulled out of Xero. To mark a product as inactive in Onsight, follow the following steps:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com/.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Click on the name of the product you want to make inactive.
- Uncheck the box next to ‘Active’.
- Click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.
If you make the product active again in Xero, you need to manually make the product active in Onsight. Repeat the above steps and this time check the ‘Active’ box.