- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Click on the ‘Action’ button at the top of the screen and then click on ‘Add New Product’.
- Fill in the values for the Name and Description fields.
- Select the ‘Primary Category’ field, a list of all the primary categories that you have on the account will display. Select the one under which this product falls within.
- Once selected, the ‘Master Product’ field will display. Click in the Master Product field and select the master product for this variant.
- Add your Image, Price and click ‘Save’.
If you have a lot of variants you can also bulk-upload them using an Excel spreadsheet. See the related article below.
What are master products and variants?
How do I add and update master products?
How do I bulk upload my product catalogue