In Onsight you can add extra fields for showing additional information for each product. For example, pack size or product weight. By default, this information displays on the product detail view.
Follow these steps to create product custom fields:
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at http://web.onsightapp.com/
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item
- To add a new product, click on the ‘Action’ button at the top of the screen and then click on ‘Add New Product’
- To update an existing product, click on the name of the product, make your changes and then click the ‘Save’ button
- Click on the tab called Custom Fields
- To create a new custom field, fill in a name and value in the section ‘Add new custom field’
- To fill in a value for a custom field that you have defined previously, look for the section with the words ‘add existing custom field’
- Choose from the dropdown the field you want to update
- Fill in a value and click Add
- Do the same for the other fields you want to update
- Click Save (if you do not click Save you will lose all your changes)
The process listed above is the process for updating the products one at a time. To update them all at once, follow these instructions on how to bulk update your product catalogue.
How do I add and update products?
How do I bulk upload my product catalogue?