If you want to create an order or quote from an available order template, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight app
- Select the customer for which you want to view the available order template
- Tap on the three dots at the bottom left
- Tap on ‘View Template’
- All available order templates will display for the selected customer
- Tap on the order template that you want to use
- Tap on ‘Select’
- Before you create an order or quote, you can still add and remove products as you see fit.
- Tap on ‘Create Quote’ or ‘Create Order’ to complete the process
What is an order template?
How to create an order template
How to create an order template with products with a quantity of zero
How to view the order templates available for a customer
How to edit an order template
How to delete an order template
Please note that the order template feature is only available to selected subscribers.