Follow these steps to create an order template:
- Log in to the Onsight app
- Select the customer for whom you want to create the order template
- Add the specific products you want to include to the cart (if required, select a specific quantity for each product)
- Tap the cart symbol at the bottom right
- Tap the three dots at the top right
- Select “Save as Order Template”
- Enter a name for the template in the “Template Name” field
- Provide a description for the template in the “Description” field
- Tap “Done” to save your new order template
You can create multiple order templates for a customer.
Contact the Onsight support team at [email protected] to activate this feature on your account.
What is an order template?
How to create an order template with products with a quantity of zero
How to view the order templates available for a customer
How to convert an order template into an order
How to edit an order template
How to delete an order template