Order templates can only be deleted by an admin user or by the user (rep or customer login user) that created the order template.
To delete an order template you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight app
- Select the customer for which you want to delete an order template
- Tap on the three dots at the bottom left
- Tap on ‘View Template’
- All available order templates will display for the selected customer
- You can delete the old template by swiping to the left
- Tap on ‘Ok’ to remove the template or ‘Cancel’ to keep the template
What is an order template?
How to create an order template
How to create an order template with products with a quantity of zero
How to view the order templates available for a customer
How to convert an order template into an order
How to edit an order template
Please note that the order template feature is only available to selected subscribers.