Order templates can only be deleted by an admin user or by the user (rep or customer login user) that created the order template.
To delete an order template you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the Onsight app
- Select the customer for which you want to delete an order template
- Tap on the three dots at the bottom left
- Tap on ‘View Order Templates’
- All available order templates will display for the selected customer
- You can delete the old order template by swiping to the left
- Tap on ‘Ok’ to remove the order template or ‘Cancel’ to keep the order template
Contact the Onsight support team at [email protected] to activate this feature on your account.
What is an order template?
How to create an order template
How to create an order template with products with a quantity of zero
How to view the order templates available for a customer
How to convert an order template into an order
How to edit an order template