Onsight offers a customer-specific order template feature, which presents a pre-selected list of products that can be conveniently converted into an order or quote. This functionality is particularly beneficial for businesses that wish to provide a tailored product list for individual customers.
What are the key benefits of the Order Template feature?
1. Tailored product lists
- Create templates for this month’s Specials
- Create templates for seasonal products
- Create templates for new products
- Create a customer-specific template of frequently purchased products
- Create a customer-specific template for weekly or monthly recurring orders
- Create a customer-specific template for products that you want to recommend to the customer
- Let your customers create a ‘My favorites’ list
2. Increased efficiency
- Instead of adding each product to the cart one by one, you can open a template with pre-selected products, add or remove items, and then create an order/quote within seconds.
- By using an order template to create your orders, you will never forget important products that you know the customer wants to buy
3. Error reduction
- Minimize mistakes with pre-selected products and quantities
To utilize this feature, your device must meet the minimum requirements below:
iOS 11 or later
Android 5.0 or later
Contact the Onsight support team at [email protected] to activate this feature on your account.
How to create an order template
How to create an order template with products with a quantity of zero
How to view the order templates available for a customer
How to convert an order template into an order
How to edit an order template
How to delete an order template