The Onsight app can display the number of units available for each item in your catalogue. This is controlled in the admin console through the ‘Stock on Hand’ field for each product.
There are three ways to set the ‘Stock on Hand’ field for each of the products in your catalogue. No matter how you set the stock level numbers, these figures will sync to your users’ devices automatically and will be shown on the product details screen for each product.
Option 1: Update your stock levels from your accounting system
The easiest option is to have your stock levels automatically synced from your accounting / ERP system using one of our connectors. See one of these guides:
Option 2: Bulk-update your stock levels using a CSV upload
If you use an accounting / ERP system that cannot connect to Onsight, then you can bulk update your stock levels using a CSV upload.
Option 3: Update your stock levels for each item manually
- Log in to the Onsight admin console at https://web.onsightapp.com.
- Click on ‘Catalogue’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Products’ menu item.
- Cick on the name of the product you want to update make your changes.
- Fill in a value in the ‘Stock on Hand’ field.
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
How to bulk-update your stock levels