Latest Onsight features and updates
Onsight B2B sales app and web portal
- Incremental order/quote quantities per product (more info …)
- New connector for integrating with Zoho Books and Zoho Inventory.
- New improved connector for integrating with QuickBooks Online.
- New sales reports showing customers with no sales, sales reps with no sales and products with no sales.
- White-label version of the Onsight web ordering portal.
- New connector for integrating with Alegra Accounting.
- New quick add to cart feature for the ‘Browse Product Catalogue’ screen in the web portal.
- Allow administrators to specify a custom Reply To: address for all sales emails.
- Provide DKIM domain validation to improve the deliverability of all sales emails.
- New config setting to prevent customer login users from modifying sales orders.
- New bulk upload process for uploading multiple images for a single product. (more info …)
- Added the ‘Taxable’ field and ‘Applied Taxes’ field to the bulk update process for customers.
- Added the ‘Taxable’ field and ‘Minimum Order Quantity’ field to the bulk update process for products.
- Allow a customer login user to create their own sales quotes.
- Show detailed order history for each customer in the app.
- Add support for links to PDF documents, videos, podcasts and websites to be added to product descriptions and custom fields.
- Allow administrators to choose the number of previous orders and quotes to download to the app.
- New improved connector for integrating with MYOB AccountRight.
- New connector for integrating with Netsuite.
- Added the ‘Minimum Quantity Per Order/Quote’ and ‘Maximum Quantity Per Order/Quote’ field to all of the Product end points.
- Added the ‘Increments’ field to all of the Product end points.
- Added an ‘External Key’ field to all of the ProductCustomerGroupPricing end points.
- Improved error reporting for token authorization failures.
- Send back all Tax Types information in the output when getting a single Product or all Products.
- Changed the end point for creating a new Product so that new Products can be marked an Inactive immediately.
- Changed the end point that returns all Products to optionally also include Inactive Products.
- Changed the ProductCustomerGroupPricing API end point to speed up deletions and re-insertions of the same data.